Careers - Search Jobs
Northside Hospital-Atlanta provides compassionate care for all stages of life and serves as a market leader in Women's Services, Maternity and Newborn Services, Surgery, Robotic Surgery and Cancer Care. We are proud to be voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years. As a 537-bed, not-for-profit, full-service community hospital, we are committed to balancing clinical excellence with compassionate care and are dedicated to providing a Lifetime of Care to our community. Join our team and start making a difference with us today!
Northside Hospital's Information Systems Department is on the leading edge of providing information technology in a healthcare setting. We connect healthcare professionals with the tools, technology and information they need to provide high quality, compassionate care. We manage and support all aspects of planning, design, implementation and operation of cost-effective information technologies and methodologies. The department promotes and carries out Best Practices in systems integration for the three major Northside facilities and numerous physician practices. In addition to system builds, Information Systems supports network infrastructures, servers, data storage, conventional and wireless connectivity, security, PCs and peripherals devices which directly and positively affect the end users, resulting in improved Patient Care. Join Northside Hospital for a rewarding career in the growing healthcare information systems profession!
Responsibilities for the Senior Physician Applications Analyst include:
- Administer and manage core physician technologies including McKesson systems such as Physician Portal, Mobile Portal, Horizon Expert Documentation (HED), McKesson Anesthesia Care (MAC), and Computerized Provider Order Entry (HEO), as well as ancillary technologies such as: ZYNX, Medicity, and various hospital interface solutions.
- Manage all phases of a project lifecycle for project such as new system implementations and upgrades. Coordinate activities with various teams within the IS department.
- Provide technical support and coordinate issue resolution with hospital vendors.
- Serve as a liaison between the Information Systems department and the physician community and develop strong relationship with physicians and ensure high levels of physician satisfaction.
- B.S. Degree in Nursing, Business, Systems, Computer Science, or related field or five years healthcare clinical experience.
- Two years healthcare clinical systems experience (with B.S. Degree).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Why choose Northside? Northside supports our employees' professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work/life balance. We embrace diversity. We care about you. If you are ready to advance your career, apply online today to join Northside's team!