Careers - Search Jobs
Northside Hospital-Atlanta provides compassionate care for all stages of life and serves as a market leader in Women's Services, Maternity and Newborn Services, Surgery, Robotic Surgery and Cancer Care. We are proud to be voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years. As a 537-bed, not-for-profit, full-service community hospital, we are committed to balancing clinical excellence with compassionate care and are dedicated to providing a Lifetime of Care to our community. Join our team and start making a difference with us today!
Northside Hospital's Information Systems Department is on the leading edge of providing information technology in a healthcare setting. We connect healthcare professionals with the tools, technology and information they need to provide high quality, compassionate care. We manage and support all aspects of planning, design, implementation and operation of cost-effective information technologies and methodologies. The department promotes and carries out Best Practices in systems integration for the three major Northside facilities and numerous physician practices. In addition to system builds, Information Systems supports network infrastructures, servers, data storage, conventional and wireless connectivity, security, PCs and peripherals devices which directly and positively affect the end users, resulting in improved Patient Care. Join Northside Hospital for a rewarding career in the growing healthcare information systems profession!
The Senior Financial Applications Analyst assists the Financial Applications Coordinator in the coordination of activities and resources for all hospital financial applications.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all hospital financial applications.
- Assists in the coordination of design, development, build, testing, implementation, training upgrades, support and overall system management of identified hospital financial applications.
- Acts as a Project Manager for the implementation of new Systems.
- Maintain an issues work list and conduct regular and thorough follow-up with interested parties.
- B.S. Degree in Nursing, Business, Systems, or related field or five years healthcare financial experience.
- Two years healthcare financial systems experience (with B.S. Degree).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- The days are Monday - Friday.
Why choose Northside? Northside supports our employees' professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work/life balance. We embrace diversity. We care about you. If you are ready to advance your career, apply online today to join Northside's team!