Careers - Search Jobs
The Medical Technologist I performs and interprets laboratory tests in the Clinical Laboratory. Operates analytical test instruments to ensure that test results are medically reliable and evaluates patients' samples to determine their suitability for examination and/or referral to a reference laboratory.
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology (or other science plus successful completion of a formal technologist training program).
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Laboratory Technician (MLT) and have two (2) years MLT experience in a clinical laboratory performing technical duties.
- Have State recognized certification as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician; ASCP preferred.
- Ability to implement and perform clinical laboratory procedures according to proper standards and regulations.
- The days are Monday - Friday and every other weekend.